Monday, June 29, 2015

Week 48

Week 48
Happy 20th Birthday!

Elders with Rodriguez
  Well I can't believe that I will be completing 20 years in a couple of days, that is just crazy how fast time has gone by.  It's been a great 20 years though and I'm so grateful for all the many awesome people I have met and the great experiences I have had in my life thus far.  I'm blessed to have grown up in the gospel with many great influences all around me!
  Well this week was a pretty normal missionary week, but a good one nonetheless!  Unfortunately this week Enrique y Angelica sent us a text saying that they were going to be busy all week so we weren't able to go over there this week, but I'm not too worried because that had happened before.  We are praying that we will be able to see them this week y talk to them about a baptism for Danis.  He is such a great little Niño and would make an awesome missionary.  
   We were able to see Manuel a few times this week and as well bring a member with us.  We actually brought Hno Gonzales y his grandson Patricio who the East Elders just baptized.  He asked us if he could go teaching with us and was so excited, he is only 8 years old.  He even talked a little bit in the lesson, he will be a great missionary someday.  We saw Manuel on Sunday night as well and felt bad he didn't make it to church.  Hopefully he will be able to make it next week to church y we have a solid appointment with him this week so that should go well!
  Also we have been teaching this Lady named Leticia, she lives kind of far away from us up in Millington so we can only see her about once a week.   But she is super awesome and understands really well every time that we go up and teach her.  We just need to get the husband more evolved and give him the desires to go to church and listen when we share messages.  Other that we taught a lot of really good lessons this week and we are looking forward to this upcoming week!!  Today I get to go to the temple for this first time on my mission, I'm really excited for that!!  The spirit is always so strong in the temple, I'm grateful for temples of God on the earth today in the crazy world!  I just got through and it was an awesome experience, the spirit was so strong in there.  It sure is a tiny temple!
Spanish Elders saying goodbye to Ludwig and Henderson

Our District
  Well that's about all for me this week,my I thought that I was going to stay here in Memphis, but I just barely got a transfer call.  So looks like I will most likely be going over to Jonesboro Arkansas but we'll see.  It will be sad leaving this area for sure.   I love y'all and hope that you have an amazing week, and thank you so much for the Birthday Wishes.'
Love,
Elder Geddes
      
P-Day At the Zoo


                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment