Monday, February 8, 2016

Week 80

   Pretty awesome week this week!  Especially being able to go on a three day exchange in the promised land of Jonesboro with my son y grandson!  

   Earlier on in the week we had our normal office duties, and we had a great staff meeting with President Wakolo. We did get news that one of the senior couples will have to return early in a couple weeks, so we could get even busier.  We were also able to finally open an apartment after a several week process, so that was nice!  

On Thursday I drove back with the District Leader y a few other elders to Jonesboro, because there was a leadership training here in NLR.  It was great returning there again, and I was able to haves some great experiences with Elder Ceron y Santiago.  We were able to surprise Claudio y his family with me coming, and they were so excited to see me.  One of the nights we had an awesome lesson with  them. Basically all of the family was listening.  Dulce had some great questions during the whole lesson., All that were present were definitely uplifted and excited to progress forward.  Gaby expressed her desires to be baptized as well.  We were able to set goals with them to read, and they talked about how changes are actually a good thing in our lives and we shouldn't be afraid of them.  We were able to teach them each day that I was there.  It was great to be with them again, and it felt as if I was with my family again!  

  On Saturday night Elder Lundell y Phillips came and picked me up y we drove back to NLR.  On Sunday Elder Ceron called my and told me that all of Claudios family had gone to church The kids even went to Primary for the first time which was awesome!  Claudio as well received the Melquisdec priesthood. His progression has been amazing!,  There was a significant difference in their house and how much more united their family has become as they have all listened.  The work is going great, and I'm sure this week will bring more miracles.  Have a great week, love y'all!

Con Amor,
Elder Geddes

No comments:

Post a Comment